Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Christian Fiction Review: Guest Post: Novelist Alexander Preston

...and I'm back. My apologies to those of you who thought it was a big tease and this blog was going nowhere. As of yesterday, I have just had a guest post published at the Christian Fiction Review blog owned by Peter Younghusband. You can check out the link below!

Christian Fiction Review: Guest Post: Novelist Alexander Preston

Also, to those of you who have already read Harvest of Prey and are awaiting further installments, I'll take this time to confirm that yes, I do have another book currently in the works. It is a standalone novel with its own characters but can be read as a continuation of Harvest of Prey. No release date at this time, but I expect it to be complete within the following year - please don't hate me if I go over this deadline. Intensive research is currently underway. The working title at this time is "Talos".

Best wishes to one and all! Hope to see you again next week as we continue the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment